Sign in to follow this  

Will 110/90x19 fit on 2013 rmz250

Hey so the stock size of 2013 rmz250 is 100/90x19 and i bought a 110/90x19 and I dont want to go through the whole process of changing the tire to realize it wont fit. I can fit the tire in between the swing arm but it is tight and i dont want to have to worry about the tire hitting the exhaust pipe and ruining it. If anyone can acknowledge me thats in advance

Yes it will fit. Sometimes I run a 110 on my 19"wheel. It will end up sitting taller than a 100,so handling may be effected. I run really low air pressure-like 5-6psi when I run a 110. It will bite really well. So.etimes that makes the motor feel lazy,but really its getting better traction. Try it. You may like it better. If not,just ride it till it starts to chunk or wear and get a 100 next time. It shouldn't hit anything-doesnt on my 13 rmz250.

Yea it will fit, the new pirelli mx2 tyre is a 110/85/19, but I'd recommend going back to the 100/90/19 as the wider tyre pushes the front end in corners and doesn't really work that well, in my opinion, see what you think, it will hook up better that's for sure.

I ran a 110/80/19 on my kx250f, great traction and didnt notice any loss of power/handling.  And on top of that I ran a Maxxiss desert and it was only $60 in that size!

• Like 1

Dude, put a 110/80-19. The 110/90-19 will be sooooo heavy.

any idea the weight differential?