Sign in to follow this  

crf150r or crf250r help!

i still hesitate between a brand new 150r a mint 2012 crf 250r in stock also. i like the 150 height ans power but i think i wont be pleased with the mini size without major mods right off the start. Which makes it a bit useless to get it brand new. think id rather buy the 250 r and put the extra money to be able to ride it in the trails i plan on doing half trail half mx freeriding i have 3 years experience and i had a ttr125 whick sucked ass at 8 hp then à yz 125 which put a huge smile on my face but also bruises on the trails way too wild for me. and then i had à 2001 wr 250f i loved the power and torque it had but it was way too high and too hard for me to drive, my feet woulndt touch the ground at all. i want something light and with some punch i think the 250r would fit me better with a little work to lower it. Any advice ? Will lowering the bike decrease its handling performance?

im Afraid ill hate the 150 small wheels and wheel base give me trouble on the trails while being too big at 5'5" 150 lbs to enjoy it on the track