Sign in to follow this  

A Sunday Buzz

Why does the guy in front of you keep dropping his leg? He is going to get hurt doing that.

Why does the guy in front of you keep dropping his leg? He is going to get hurt doing that.

It's just how some guys run supermoto specially if they have a dirt bike riding background. I throw my knee out on the fast turns and a foot on the really slow turns. Neither style is faster it's about how you feel comfortable.

• Like 1

I guess you've never watched a super moto race

You win worst camera mounting method of the day. 

I came in second....but won't post it!

Not to mention the video quality & the VVS! LOL

At least you are having a go & showing others what it is all about StonedlnNy

What sort of camera is that or is it a cell phone?

This is a crack up>

I got hold of a Liquid Image EGO 727 camera for $32AU + $7.20AU postage, Not too bad considering they are worth $200+, Great little camera for the price & the 1080p video quality is pretty damn good>

http://www.liquidimageco.com/collections/ego

Tested it out last weekend & only just managed to get the footage uploaded, Went for a ride up a nice twisty mountain road to a cafe that is actually a tiny motorcycle museum, Talk about bad camera mounting, I had the camera screwed directly onto the paek of my helmet & it was angled down a bit too far, OH well you's can see how well the trailtech speedo works

I have fitted an adjustable mount now so the next videos will be better

Best to watch on the youtube page in 1080p (click the settings button also for the full 1080p HD quality) otherwise it looks like crap quality video

Oh krannie, that bike I passed was a KTM 500. Thought that would make ya happy. Lol

• Like 1

It's just how some guys run supermoto specially if they have a dirt bike riding background. I throw my knee out on the fast turns and a foot on the really slow turns. Neither style is faster it's about how you feel comfortable.

Foot out is slower than knee down and isn't really proper form when trying to go fast on pavement..

Foot out is slower than knee down and isn't really proper form when trying to go fast on pavement..

Tell that to the pro supermoto guys

Someone should teach them how to do it right! There must be a reason why they dont have their foot on the footpegs?

Best to keep your knee out & foot on the footpeg when it is scraping the pavement, mmmmm seems logical

That would feel great getting your foot caught between the frame & the pavement = Instant stack

luc12.jpg

luc1.jpg

Edited by CRF450XINOZ

My pivot pegs have scraped a lot grr with a knee out. The only guy who makes sliders for them is in AU. And shipping was nuts on them.

Edited by StonedInNy

I guess I could get into the whole lean angle and counter steer but it seems like someone already has all this stuff figured out

Speaking of bad video, I had a cheapo camera on my SXV. You still get the idea of how much fun I was having.

RZ Rob

Edited by RZRob

It's always fun to drive recklessly on a public street...I do it anytime I can