Sign in to follow this  

Drz 400sm 2008 Plastics Question

does anyone know if there are plastics that go with my Yoshi rs4 dual exhaust

Its preety much the right rear dosent look flush because the older exhaust use to go there ill put a pic up so u guys understand

DSC_0003.JPG

eviltwinskippy your bike looks insane mate streetfighter supermoto and there the plastics im looking for but I cant seem to find them anywhere I ws looking on the net all last night but still no luck

Thanks! I found the complete kit (front fender/headlight fairing, side panels and rear fender for $250 USD (delivered) from a dealer on Ebay. Used the sides and rear, went with the dual head lights and a UFO Supermoto front fender. I've been thinking of making molds of the body work for a carbon fiber version to go along with the CF case guards and mud guard I made.

• Like 1

i think we have the same style loll carbon fiber would look perfect on the dr not sure how much it would cost though

I haven't done any formal calculations to determine a cost or market research for a price point ......a ready to install kit could be a few hundred for FG - could be several hundred for pre-preg CF.

Thanks! I found the complete kit (front fender/headlight fairing, side panels and rear fender for $250 USD (delivered) from a dealer on Ebay. Used the sides and rear, went with the dual head lights and a UFO Supermoto front fender. I've been thinking of making molds of the body work for a carbon fiber version to go along with the CF case guards and mud guard I made.

What are the headlights from ? 

I got those from WalMart for $20. The local discount auto places had them too. I made a bracket from sheet aluminum to mount them to along with the turn signals.

does anyone know if there are plastics that go with my Yoshi rs4 dual exhaust

Its preety much the right rear dosent look flush because the older exhaust use to go there ill put a pic up so u guys understand

Just throw one of the tool tubes in is place so it looks like the curve has a purpose and call it a day  :D

• Like 1

yeh looks like ill be cutting it back

im not sure bout how well its gona match up ill let you guys know