Sign in to follow this  

Back on a yamaha !

I happy as hell . I traded my yz 125 for a rm250 and hated it for a while , IT just didn't feel right to me . Than after 70 hours the trans started popping out of gear AT the WORST times , along with a list of other things that wore worn .ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401676009.077845.jpgI just picked up a 2005 yz250 . This is woods ready bike . The Motor is a lot more responsive than the Suzuki and feels great . I don't foresee me selling this bike anytime soon !ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401675851.449594.jpg

• Like 1

I have no clue what is going on with the rm trans it doesn't pop out a lot . It seems to do it when I'm running the bike hard . Its a typical weak spot for Suzukis , another member on her replaced everything in his trans and is still having issues . It comes to not wanting to have to put that much time and money into a 2001 rm250 for it to not fix it when I can sell it for 1200 bucks and for another 800 bucks have a yz250 that's much nicer. Here's a video of the rm when it pops out of gear