Bette front brake feel

I recently picked up a 2014 rmz250. Before this I had a 2013 kx250f and a 2011 before that. Both had the front brakes dialed in. Now I get my Suzuki which I absolutely love!! But the front brake is very squishy. On my 2011 with the same style master cylinder I ran a braided line and a oversized rotor, but never have I had a better brake than my 2013 kx. I was wondering how I can achieve that touchy feel! Any tricks with bleeding that will help?

Use a syringe and reverse bleed. I had the same issue with my 450 even after ceramic pads and an OS rotor kit and it took about 20 seconds to get it to the point that I could lock up the front wheel with one finger. IDK how much different the caliper design is than that of my Yami's but they are for sure more difficult to bleed well.

Edited by BDubb106

Basically you use the bleeder screw to force fluid in from the caliper rather than through the MC. Air rises so it is easier to push it up from the caliper to the MC rather than to push it down from the MC through the caliper.

Edited by BDubb106

I recently picked up a 2014 rmz250. Before this I had a 2013 kx250f and a 2011 before that. Both had the front brakes dialed in. Now I get my Suzuki which I absolutely love!! But the front brake is very squishy. On my 2011 with the same style master cylinder I ran a braided line and a oversized rotor, but never have I had a better brake than my 2013 kx. I was wondering how I can achieve that touchy feel! Any tricks with bleeding that will help?

Change the master cylinder for a ktm brembo one, works a treat on my rmz.