Sign in to follow this  

"Celebrate with Baked Beans"

Hahaha, anyone else catch this comment from emig? I was listening to the pulpmx show and they said they are gonna come up something Weigandt has to say every race. Baked Beans was hangtowns word. I didn't take it serious but than I heard him say it and got a good laugh lol.

Edited by DirtyMan

Emig says the catch phrase but who's going to hear it??

He's not doing the Nats

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 4

Ok so I'm obviously confused. Who is announcing with Langston?

I'd like to see Ron Burgundy in character as a guest announcer.  Then I would like Sean Connery & Alex Trebec together for one race

• Like 2

I'd like to see Ron Burgundy in character as a guest announcer.  Then I would like Sean Connery & Alex Trebec together for one race

I d rather see em on the race track. JB 007 would stomp the guts outta AT hes a tricky bastard

A mono tone announcer would be cool, No emotion at all.

" The #7 is Down James Stewart is Down"

• Like 1

I'd like to see Reed hang it up and comment with Langston, he'd be talking shit the whole time! Like the Shannon Sharp of MX (for those who watch football)

Edited by Arctic Pride
  • Like 3

Hahaha, anyone else catch this comment from emig? I was listening to the pulpmx show and they said they are gonna come up something Weigandt has to say every race. Baked Beans was hangtowns word. I didn't take it serious but than I heard him say it and got a good laugh lol.

I heard him say that, and thought it was wierd.  Bagget got his nickname because someone bet Weege he could'nt say chupacabra on air.

• Like 1