Sign in to follow this  

Revalve?

Not the same as rebuilding them. Essentially revalving changes the way the forks react during compression & rebound. You revalve to get the bike to ride the way YOU want it to feel for varying conditions. If the way your bike handles does not feel right to you, or the bike po-go's over obstacles, or any other myriad of issues, then you probably need a revalve.

Ok.. So it's not adjusting the compression and dampening then..revalving is actually inside the fork? Is it just easier to have it sent off to like Enzo, Rg3 ect for revalve?

Ok.. So it's not adjusting the compression and dampening then..revalving is actually inside the fork? Is it just easier to have it sent off to like Enzo, Rg3 ect for revalve?

There's better way to throw away your hard earned money by getting your forks 're-valved'....... like feed a hungry child from a 3rd world country for only pennies a day.

Edited by Honda_Power

Bottom line is that I don't think it's going to make that much difference to get them revalued seeing how I'm not racing.. I'm just gonna rebuild my forks to get them working corrrectly.. Possibly throw stronger springs in if it doesn't have them all ready

Bottom line is that I don't think it's going to make that much difference to get them revalued seeing how I'm not racing.. I'm just gonna rebuild my forks to get them working corrrectly.. Possibly throw stronger springs in if it doesn't have them all ready

The springs need to be correct for your weight. Having your suspicion setup correctly will make a tremendous difference in your riding.

Evil Knieval does jumps over 50 school buses on a regular basis on his street bike no problem, so I'm sure the forks on your dirtbike will suffice.

Edited by Honda_Power

There's better way to throw away your hard earned money by getting your forks 're-valved'....... like feed a hungry child from a 3rd world country for only pennies a day.

Something I don't understand about tv ads for these 3rd world countries,

They complain they have dirty water, but they crap in the rivers

• Like 1

You are aware that Evil Knievel is no longer with us right?

KTMjake22, on 02 Jun 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Something I don't understand about tv ads for these 3rd world countries,

They complain they have dirty water, but they crap in the rivershotobucket.com/user/Rage502/media/Troll_zps2d7f844b.jpg.html'>Troll_zps2d7f844b.jpg

Edited by RAGEman

He might go away if we pay him no mind. Spread the word. 

It'd be one thing if he was a good troll, but he's terrible. 

I concur.  But first I have do just one more...

Have you seen the picture of Honda_Power jumping over the piece of pie?

article-2513735-19A6856400000578-346_306

07127.jpg

• Like 1