Sign in to follow this  

exhaust fit ?

hi all would an 06 crf 250  exhaust fit a o4 crf 250 x seen an aftermarket exhaust twin bros racing m7 ,for sale cheap but its of an 06 i have an 04 any one know if they are compatable ? thanks..its on ebay not much time left thanks again ..

The 04X pipe has the same part number as the 06X, so I imagine if the 06R pipe fits the 06X, it will fit your 04X.

I'd get it. If it really is a great deal, you shouldn't have an issue selling it, without taking a loss, if for some reason it doesn't work.

The 06 R's had dual pipes! Look for a 04 or 05 R exhaust.

Edited by keviwa

THANKS GUYS it a complete sytem for 85 english pounds its a bit scratched but no dings i will give it a go hope to get it let you know hope it will be lighter than the standard end can mayby move the power around too ?

THANKS GUYS it a complete sytem for 85 english pounds its a bit scratched but no dings i will give it a go hope to get it let you know hope it will be lighter than the standard end can mayby move the power around too ?

Do not waste your money as this system will not fit your bike! As stated above, the 06-09 250R's had twin pipes and all of the mounting points on the sub frame are located differently as compared to the 250X.The only 250R system that is a direct bolt on would be from 04-05.

too LATE got it i could not be happier got someone bringing it to me next month,so i will let you know if it does'nt fit and its just the mounts i will move them thank for the help worse comes to the worse i will sell it i am still happy thought that i spose could change cya

Quick note i am now unsure ass to wether i have got this pipe or not still waiting for confirmation think the seller may have problems unsure as to whats going on so if i dont hear anything  by the weekend i will start looking again but just so i know 04 -05 is all i can get nothing else will fit ? cheers all

so i know 04 -05 is all i can get nothing else will fit ? cheers all

Correct, 04-05 CRF250R, of course you could also use any year CRF250X.