Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Erzberg Results

Nice, they even mentioned during the broadcast how that would not be the best bike for the event.  Surprised someone pulled it off.

The best part was watching Webb and Robert battle to the very end.  You could tell those 2 were having a blast going back and forth.  Here is a link to the full event for anyone that wants to watch it, racing starts about 15 minutes in.

http://live.redbull.tv/events/378/erzbergrodeo-at-red-bull-hare-scramble/

Skip to about 2:24 to watch the Webb/Robert battle start.

• Like 2

I find it awesome that 28 of the 31 finishers were riding 300cc 2 strokes

• Like 2

Taylor Robert got a top 10 despite having his guts splayed out all over an operating room recently.

• Like 3

Any insight on David Knight's ride, what happened?

During the broadcast one of the race finishers mentioned something about seeing him go down in Carl's Diner if I remember correctly.  I never did hear an official word.

• Like 1

They did interview Knight at he end of the webcast. Said his bike kept overheating and finally seized up.

He should go to Beta , they have reliable 2T. To many problems because sherco bike this season. His bike seized in the woods, before  CP17, not at Carls Dinner like the commentator said.

The commentators didn't recognize him the entire race   :facepalm:  ; he was always 1-2 sec. before Jarvis and were filmed together with him but the commentators only see Jimbo.

I find it awesome that 28 of the 31 finishers were riding 300cc 2 strokes

Yeah and 27 of those 32 were KTM's.... 

More impressed with 19 on a 501, big thumper would not be my choice for reasons of weight and cooling in the tough stuff.  Didn't seize though !

Yeah and 27 of those 32 were KTM's....

False, betas and husqvaranas made up more than 3. Please read again and attempt to comprehend hahahaha

False, betas and husqvaranas made up more than 3. Please read again and attempt to comprehend hahahaha

You're pretending that the Husky's aren't KTM's?  :rolleyes:   You know there was only 3 beta's in there.