Sign in to follow this  

ATV Galaxy Sucks

I always order through wheeling cycle supply, never disappointed.

• Like 5

I ordered a pair of 661 Flight Boots from them and it took alittle over a week to get here...Ca to PA.  I even called them regarding sizing.  Answered phone and seemed descent. Give um a call and see wus-sup.

They sent me wrong levers last year. I received them wrapped up in paper sack with tape and bubble wrap. Already scratched up and wrong size. Then wouldn't return them.:angry:

They sent me wrong levers last year. I received them wrapped up in paper sack with tape and bubble wrap. Already scratched up and wrong size. Then wouldn't return them.:angry:

So they sent you scratched up levers not even in the box and wouldn't take them back? Why not?
  • Like 1

So they sent you scratched up levers not even in the box and wouldn't take them back? Why not?

I heard it was because they are pee pee touchersm :o:o

• Like 3

have dealt with ATV Galaxy via fleabay, their prices have been fair, undamaged parts and no more than 2 week wait.

They sent me wrong levers last year. I received them wrapped up in paper sack with tape and bubble wrap. Already scratched up and wrong size. Then wouldn't return them. :angry:

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge. :smirk:

Last time I ordered from them was 5 years ago or so.took two months to get a stroker crank from them.i complained, they sent me a new crank but I had to pay the ups fee when it was delivered:(

Last time I ordered from them was 5 years ago or so.took two months to get a stroker crank from them.i complained, they sent me a new crank but I had to pay the ups fee when it was delivered:(

I just got tired of waiting so I canceled my order. I ordered directly from ASV.