Sign in to follow this  

04 CR250R manual

Anyone know where I can download a free honda cr250 manual got a title when I purchased it but no manual.. Also I herd to get the OEM one cause it has better descriptions than say a Cylmer manual .. Is that true?

Anyone know where I can download a free honda cr250 manual got a title when I purchased it but no manual.. Also I herd to get the OEM one cause it has better descriptions than say a Cylmer manual .. Is that true?

I downloaded the OEM manual for five dolla, I just can't remember where from. It took a fair bit of searching, as there's a lot of BS links out there. I'll see if I can find out later, if no one else has helped you out by then.

Ok thanks j dub

No problemo, I have it as a PDF so I should be able to send it to you thru email, right?

Okay, I'll try to send it to you later this afternoon! Hopefully you don't need it before then.

tradebit has it for $5-7 and linked to paypal...Its too easy.

That's probably where I got it, just couldn't recall.

I'm having trouble attaching it to an e-mail, it's 25mb. Just slow internet where I'm at, I need a flash drive so I can send it from somewhere else. If you don't mind waiting a day or two, I'll get it to ya for free. Otherwise $5-7 will get it for you sooner.

This is for j dub ... Yeah I can wait a few days I'm in no rush because I've been doing my homework on u tube on fork rebuilds.. Deffinatley need the manual for these dual cartridge forks

This is for j dub ... Yeah I can wait a few days I'm in no rush because I've been doing my homework on u tube on fork rebuilds.. Deffinatley need the manual for these dual cartridge forks

Alright sounds good, by Wednesday for sure.

Files like this are too large for email..upload it to a hosting sight like mediafire and then you can link it to whomever you want..or keep it private..but no worries of losing it if pc crashes.

• Like 1

Files like this are too large for email..upload it to a hosting sight like mediafire and then you can link it to whomever you want..or keep it private..but no worries of losing it if pc crashes.

Perfect thanks

If you happen to upload it, is there any chance I could get that link as well? I have an 04 as well, and still haven't downloaded a manual.