Sign in to follow this  

Hammerhead designs shift levers

Was wondering if any of y'all have used these? They have different offsets for shoe sizes. Also want to know if it's worth buying or just a waste thanks I appreciate the insight.

I used Hammerhead Designs for my old shifter after I bent the $h!+ out of my OEM shifter (on my Gas Gas).  The Hammerhead was cheaper and looked cooler.  My only complaint was that I had to take a hacksaw to the clevis threads.. there was too much material for the teeth of the shifter to clamp town tightly, so I just removed  some meteal to give it more room to "bite." 

Oh ok cool. I feel like I'm having trouble shifting especially when shifting up. My boot gets stuck all the time it gets annoying. But I've just recently got back into riding a couple months ago so idk if it's a newbie thing or what. I adjusted it to go higher but the height that would seem to be comfortable was too high and the bike wouldn't shift so I'm thinkin about gettin one

I have one on my bike with the biggest offset. Can't remember the number. But I wear size 13 shoes/boots and it makes shifting for me a lot better

I have one on each of my bikes, size 14 boots, I have no choice and they are awesome. Tips wear out fast but no choice when you have big feet. Worth it in my opinion.

I have one on my CRF450R. Works well. Tough.

. What year crf450? Mines an 02 and my local honda shop said they don't offer the offset tips on the 02-04 but I go online on crfs only and they offer the offset tips with the lever anyone know why?

. What year crf450? Mines an 02 and my local honda shop said they don't offer the offset tips on the 02-04 but I go online on crfs only and they offer the offset tips with the lever anyone know why?

I have one on my bike with the biggest offset. Can't remember the number. But I wear size 13 shoes/boots and it makes shifting for me a lot better

+ .20