USWE SPORTS ACTION HYDRO PACKS GIVEAWAYS!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Missouri Are there any big hill climbs in or around Missouri

I am from California and I love to climb big hills. I will be moving to Springfield Missouri and was wanting to know where some big hills are or what kind of riding is there? Is it hard to make dirt bikes street legal there?

Edited by reggofcal

Holt Missouri used to have some pretty good hill climbs, not sure if that's still going on. Chadwick is one GREAT place to ride.

Heading to Missouri today and going to try and check out Chadwick. Maybe holt Missouri. Anyone know how many rangers if any are around Chadwick and do they like to give tickets?

Heading to Missouri today and going to try and check out Chadwick. Maybe holt Missouri. Anyone know how many rangers if any are around Chadwick and do they like to give tickets?

Rangers work Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday if I'm not mistaken. But stop by the Casey's gas station on the way out, or the Kay's general store, they both sell day passes for like $8.

There are some good hills and trails at Chadwick if you know where to look. Its really rocky though, so be prepared with a skid plate.

I prefer a place out past sparta called Soggy Bottom MX, they have track, and trails (single track and newly chopped in quad trails). The trails are pretty gnarly on the single track, and pretty tight. They're open 7 days a week, they have a sign in shack, and a money box. I think it's $10 for only trails, or $15 for track AND trails.