Where does this washer go? Pic

I was wondering if any of you guru's out there could identify this washer. It fell out as I removed my ride side case cover to service my water pump. I "think" it goes on the kick starter spindle but not 100% sure.

📎image.jpg

Must be a thrust washer. I'd look at an online parts schematic. What year?

Must be a thrust washer. I'd look at an online parts schematic. What year?

It's an 07. I've looked in the service manual until I am blue in the face and I can't seem to find it. It does not go on the kick start spindle like I earlier suggested. The case came apart easily and when I looked down at the floor there it laid. I know it came from somewhere inside the case though.

This could possibly be the washer that goes between my brake pedal and pedal bolt. Can someone check to see if there is a washer on the outside of the brake pedal? The book sort of shows one there and I know there is one on the inside but I'm still not sure I am correct.

There is definitely a washer that goes in between my brake pedal and frame on my 11 crf 450, I don't think there is one that goes between the brake petal bolt head and petal though.

I see what looks like a steering stem bearing in the background , it wouldn't be washer for the nut would it ? I can't tell the Color or thickness of the washer!

Nevermind I didn't read the last post

Edited by Whatwentwrong

I just completed my first bottom end rebuild on my crf 450. I used your 4 video series as visual reference along side the service manual. Just wanted to say thank you for putting out those informative videos, they helped me out tremendously!

I just completed my first bottom end rebuild on my crf 450. I used your 4 video series as visual reference along side the service manual. Just wanted to say thank you for putting out those informative videos, they helped me out tremendously!

No problem, your welcome! Glad it worked on a 450 as well.