Sign in to follow this  

Learn to tune suspension properly.

Hey TTalk Suspension Gurus-

I know a lot of the awesome crowd here at TTalk are into suspension tuning, and even more want to get into it.  Twice a year, Race Tech's founder and author of the Motorcycle Suspension Bible, Paul Thede hosts a week long series of classes teaching the ins and outs of motorcycle suspension.  Many of the top tuners got their start learning from Paul, and the classes are tailored to start from the ground up for the new tuner while still providing necessary and up to date info for the experienced tuners.  Everyone from minibike dads, race team technicians, to the OEM engineers are often found in these classes.  

Also, stay tuned to TTalk in the coming weeks as we're working on putting together some details for a giveaway to the loyal TTalk visitors.  We appreciate your passion for suspension tuning and are excited to have a lucky forum member join us for the seminars.

The nuts and bolts:

November 1-2: Suspension Theory Class

November 3-4: Shop Skills Class

November 5: Trackside Testing Class

November 6-7: Advanced Suspension Class

More details on each class, pricing, travel info and more can be found here.

If you have more questions, feel free to post them here.  If you want to sign up or ask questions privately, you may shoot me an email to chris@racetech.com or give our sales staff a call at 951.279.6655.

*disclaimer: Sorry if this is a bit spammy - I try to limit posts like this, but felt there would be a lot of members here who would be excited and want to take advantage of this.  Hopefully many of you will be excited for the upcoming contest and won't flame me too badly haha!

• Like 1

Is there at least an online theory course for those starting out & not able to go in person?. Just asking.

Not yet!  Something we've definitely explored a bit.  If you haven't already, check out the suspension bible, it is a really good starting point.  Also, there are some complete walk through videos on Race Tech's website as far as the install process goes.  I can link them if you have troubles finding them and are interested.

• Like 1