Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone ride..............?

Acton, Agua Dulce, Vasquez and Santa Clarita?

Is it legal? Tons of trails east of the freeway. Went to Lax 4 times this last week and talked the wifey into driving home once and I was amazed at all the trails that could be seen from the 14.

Edited by BolinJrsPit Crew
  • Like 1

Every time I drive the 14 when it's light out I'm scoping all that out too.

I think one of the trails is the PCT unfortunately. I also do the same when I'm on the 91-241, I'm guessing it's not!

• Like 1

I see all the trails you guys are talkin about. Sure looks like a nice poach. He he he

I've ridden with two guys that said they quit poaching stuff like that and just started racing desert races. They said the courses the groups lay out are better then most of them trails anyways.

If I could ride faster than a three legged dog I'd consider poaching.

If I could ride faster than a three legged dog I'd consider poaching.

Get that seat closer too the ground or get some high heeled riding boots and you will be faster then me, prolly still too slow!

• Like 1

I was looking at low seats....how is it that everything costs $125. Good thing I don't have mouths to feed or they'd starve.

• Like 1

I ride with my feet on the pegs. Not on the ground. I'm tall but I gots me some short legs. 6'3" and a 32" inseam.

Ha ha! You got a lot of stuff to over come. I bet you kick azz at tug-a-war!

• Like 1

I ride with my feet on the pegs. Not on the ground. I'm tall but I gots me some short legs. 6'3" and a 32" inseam.

I'm 6' and the same short 32's, more than half of my falls are stopped and the ground was about an inch or two further away.

The short legs can be fixed, can't do a Danm thing about a beer belly

I'm 6' and the same short 32's, more than half of my falls are stopped and the ground was about an inch or two further away.

Heard that. It's a bad feeling when you put a leg down for stability and there is nothing there.

I'm trying. Hitting the MTB 10 miles a day lately. I will never quit drinking beer.

I'm trying. Hitting the MTB 10 miles a day lately. I will never quit drinking beer.

• Like 3

My sister and her family live in agua dolce right on Sierra highway. My nephew and his buddies ride all over that place. People get busted going in to town but the back trails seem fine. He has a blast cruising all over out there.

My sister and her family live in agua dolce right on Sierra highway. My nephew and his buddies ride all over that place. People get busted going in to town but the back trails seem fine. He has a blast cruising all over out there.

Acton, Agua Dulce, Vasquez and Santa Clarita?

Is it legal? Tons of trails east of the freeway. Went to Lax 4 times this last week and talked the wifey into driving home once and I was amazed at all the trails that could be seen from the 14.

Yes there is tons of good stuff, but not that you can see from the 14 fwy. All of that is illegal and a bust.

Off of Bouquet and San Fransiscito is pretty much unlimited single track, if you have the gas range.

• Like 1

The kicker is they ride from the house more than likely. It would be hard to stage out there without finding someone waiting for you at your truck when you got back.

You are correct they only ride from the house out there. They have Rowher Flats down the street but I hear that place has rangers cruising the staging area all the time looking for spark arrestors and green stickers.