Traded my DRZ400SM, Looking for New Owner

I traded my 2013 DRZ400SM two weeks ago for an FZ-09.  I called the dealership today and they said they sold it.  I'm hoping to find the new owner to see if he/she is interested in any of the stock/spare parts.  It was purchased last weekend at Miller's Yamaha in Lemont Furnace, PA, just outside of Uniontown, PA.

I'm not sure if anyone will have a fit about this or if I'm allowed to do it.  If this will cause an issue, just delete this. 

• Like 1

I traded my 2013 DRZ400SM two weeks ago for an FZ-09.  I called the dealership today and they said they sold it.  I'm hoping to find the new owner to see if he/she is interested in any of the stock/spare parts.  It was purchased last weekend at Miller's Yamaha in Lemont Furnace, PA, just outside of Uniontown, PA.

I'm not sure if anyone will have a fit about this or if I'm allowed to do it.  If this will cause an issue, just delete this. 

List them on the TT classifieds.

• Like 2

List them on the TT classifieds.

I might.  I just wanted to give the new owner "dibs" (if you will) before i sell them.  I'll probably put them on Craigslist eventually.  I don't really want to deal with shipping and PayPal. 

• Like 1

Good question,  +1,  and how much was the FZ-09 OTD?

let see some pics. 

It's a really long story... I'm really missing my DRZ right now, but I love the FZ-09.  I'd have to check the paperwork for the exact numbers. WTF - I thought I had a picture, but turns out I don't.

I really didn't want to talk about prices, but I'm sure this thread won't be too popular.  On paper, they gave me $5,500 for my DRZ (2013, ~ 4,000mi) and the FZ was about $8,000 OTD (Fuentes52 - I told you, it's a long story).  Again, I don't remember exactly what the numbers were.  My scenario is a really bad example for trade in value and OTD price on the FZ-09.  It's a long story. 

If anyone is around this area, I would definitely recommend going to Miller's.  They are great people. 

• Like 2