will a 250xc or 300 bolt into a 2002 ktm exc 200? Any help appreciated

My boy has a 2002 exc 200 with a grenaded motor. (crank bearings, crank...shot). I was wondering if a 250xc or 300 bolt into it. The rest of the bike is good, aftermarket front shocks, steering stabilizer, recluse clutch. I just don't want to spend a ton on older bike. we basically ride at loretta lynns and other trail rides. Can't seem to find a 200 exc motor complete. I see plenty of the 250's or 300's. If anyone has any leads or information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not without a bunch of fab work, that's a great bike anyway why not just fix the motor you got and have a like new motor rather than buy some hunk of the internet for more than it would cost to repair yours, then have to fab it in, and heck who knows maybe that crank goes out relatively soon too. If you part the bike let me know if you get rid of the stock exhaust pipe.

Ok, does anyone have a lead on a reputable guy who will rebuild the motor for me, crank and all? I'm in the Nashville, TN area. I don't mind shipping it if someone is particularly good, I have the motor out of the bike now.

Ok, does anyone have a lead on a reputable guy who will rebuild the motor for me, crank and all? I'm in the Nashville, TN area. I don't mind shipping it if someone is particularly good, I have the motor out of the bike now.

Another vote for Cooksey, I shipped him my motor and had it fully rebuilt, very nice guy, extremely reasonable rates. 

• Like 1