Sign in to follow this  

CRF150R Exhaust Pipe

Hello, I am interested in buying a new exhaust system for my 2009 CRF150R in the near future and I would like advice in which pipe would be best for me to purchase, I need the most inexpensive system possible, while still giving me a significant power gain. Thank you for your time.

J. Hodel

I apologize for the inconvenience, as it appears I may have posted this in the wrong forum, I am new to this site.

I have an FMF 4.1 with the mega bomb header for my crf150rb and I love it. It is quieter and gave me more low end for powering out of corners. Beware there is no heat shield for it yet. So if your riding pants don't have leather patches on the inside of your legs you my need a pair. Now this isn't the cheapest solution, but I saved for it.

Hello, I am interested in buying a new exhaust system for my 2009 CRF150R in the near future and I would like advice in which pipe would be best for me to purchase, I need the most inexpensive system possible, while still giving me a significant power gain. Thank you for your time.

J. Hodel

Two issues, inexpensive and significant power gains, will not happen on this bike. There are several different systems with different design intent, low end, stock or top end. Which are you looking for??

I gotta pro circuit t4 system I had on my 150rb. Loved it. Louder for sure but came with a little quiet tip that you can put on to help that. Definately shifted the power to higher rpms but couldn't tell if it gained or just shifted. If you are interested pm me. I litterally jusy took it off the bike last night since we're going to be selling it. Also, do not rejet until you see how it runs without a rejet. We spent 75 bucks on the jets pro circuit reccomended just to put it all back to stock.

I have a BBR full system I'll give you a deal on. Send me a PM if interested

I might be interested

Pro Circuit has a spark arrestor and also has a quiet tip thing...it's nothing fancy, but there is  noticeable difference in sound....and power.

• Like 1

A13, does that fit on the stock muffler?

No, you take the pro circuit tip off of the exhaust and it sits under the tip. Shares the same bolt holes.

1405703642241.jpg