2015 CRF250R info released!

What a bunch of sales BS, don't get me wrong, I love the crf's but if it hasn't gained a significant amount of power, MXA is still going to rate it at the bottom of the heap.

And not many so far have liked the air fork. I'd wait and see a full test.

But thanks for the update Eddie.

Edited by bucket list

Showa SFF have been around for quite some time, being used by many a pro racer today. They are very good forks and not the same as the Kayaba PSF forks on the 450.

Couldn't agree more, the air forks offer great adjust-ability, have tried them on numerous occasions and really don't feel any loss in confidence when riding compared a conventional fork. 

Showa SFF have been around for quite some time, being used by many a pro racer today. They are very good forks and not the same as the Kayaba PSF forks on the 450.

ya, I see the big SHOWA SFF decals on the pro's forks, but it remains to be seen what the mag. think of production one's after trashing and comparing them to the others. Hopefully.

Couldn't agree more, the air forks offer great adjust-ability, have tried them on numerous occasions and really don't feel any loss in confidence when riding compared a conventional fork.

I understand all the potential advantages of them, hell, I was one of those yawho's threading shrader valves into the fork caps of my mid 70's Huskys and removing the springs, and of course the technology has gotten leaps better, just would rather have the reliability and low maintiance of coils, but I'm old, so I guess I don't count.lol

Ron, what kind of gains are you finding with the cams and port work? Do you lose any of the low rpm grunt that these bikes have stock? Always good to read your posts, thanks.

I am in CT and have one of Ron's motors in one of my 2014 bikes. If you're not too far away, you're welcome to try it out... the low, mid and top end are all increased with Ron's package...

even the milder cam and valve spring kit offer an increase every where in the curve the bike makes 37 hp stock down 2 hp from the yamahas and kaws .with mild porting the cam springs and a slight increase in compression stock exhaust the bike will make over 40 hp on pump fuel.The yamahas pretty much stay @ 39 hp on pump gas the ecus are spot on for peak power .