Apparently this is the 2015 yz250

Yamaha should not rewarded with sales just because they changed 3 things in 8 years...

Still boggles my mind why people would drop the $7k+ on an unchanged bike for almost a decade. Grab a KTM lineup book and compare it to Yamaha. Curb appeal whaaaat? KTMs got bugs of course but they are innovating and pushing the 2 stroke market in the US.

BTW, here are the updates:

• all-new modern, aggressive styling for 2015.
  • The latest-generation KYB® Speed-Sensitive fork, just like the 4-stroke machines, has been added and provides industry-leading performance.
  • A clutch lever position adjuster is adopted to allow adjustments based on rider preferences and accommodates differing hand sizes.
  • The latest Dunlop MX52® tires are used for the best off-road traction, performance reliability.

Really? Almost no one leaves the forks in stock form. Woohoo, new clutch perch!!!!

• Like 2

I got a short hands on vid on the 2015 yz250 at xgames austin.me and my friends were the only ones that got permission to check them out and in person they are soo sick

And I'm pretty sure that I'm the first one to post an actual vid of the new 250 on YouTube so I'm pretty stoked on that!!

http://youtu.be/AzowwLYeH3Q

Edited by Mitch-R
  • Like 4

I got a short hands on vid on the 2015 yz250 at xgames austin.me and my friends were the only one that got permission to check them out and in person they are soo sick

And I'm pretty sure that I'm the first one to post an actual vid of the new 250 on YouTube so I'm pretty stoked on that!!

http://youtu.be/AzowwLYeH3Q

Thanks for the vid's Mitch, Glad Yamaha is still putting out ole smokey and the bike does look great imo, Yamaha's fit and finish is top notch.