GET IN ON THIS! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Thunder Valley - Lakewood, CO - Round 3 - MX 2014 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

2 rounds down and much of the same. The Yamaha guys are killing it in the 250 class and the KTM guys are ruling the 450's. Will it change in in CO? Will Stewart make the podium?

Here are the results after round 2...

MXround02.JPG

If you have played in the past you still have the same login so just go HERE to get your picks in

if you want to get into the fantasy thingy go HERE to sign up

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player will pick the top 5 OVERALL in the 450 class and the top 5 OVERALL in the 250 class and fastest qualifier for the 450 class...

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick
1st - 9
2nd - 7
3rd - 5
4th - 3
5th - 1

here are bonus points
2 point for fastest qualifier in 450 class
1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)
(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 9am local race time

To make it fun it is always better to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

If I think of anything else I will let you guys know in this topic...

Pick Deadlines Saturday June 7th at 8am PST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea of any of any new guys coming up just for MX so if you know of any let me know and I will add them to the list.

• Like 1

18th baby 18th !

I'll take it after the SX season I had.

Thanks Rando.

I fill out the form and hope I can stay ahead of my wife in points. I never tell her about the fantasy until after the first race. if Tray get a start he can GOIT

Will there be security this year from the AMA?  I mean *real* security?  Photographers crossing the track 100 yds ahead of riders make them crash and cry n stuff.  I mean, what's to stop the Circus Clowns?