Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Reminder; Thunder Valley Nationals this Saturday

I have not seen any advertisement so I thought I would remind folks, The Nationals are at Thunder Valley this Saturday. Should be some good racing.

CoKTM

It's funny that I didn't hear any ads for the race on the radio, or mentions of any dealer signings, but lately all I play in my truck are PulpMX or DMXS podcasts.  So much moto-related content during the week, I never have time to listen to the radio.

I'll be at the race with some buddies, then we're riding 717 on Sunday morning!

Its on TV too.  if I didn't have a hockey tourney Id be out riding and watching from the comfort of my couch instead on the side of the hill.

My buddy and I are going. First race ever Should be fun, aw chit, his new gf is going too. Oh well, cold beer then exploring Taylor Park Sunday.

I would've suggested bring an umbrella in the past, for the sun...  This year, it'll be for rain potentially!  Just bring an umbrella!!! ;)

Low 70s and overcast?!!!! I'm not gonna waste an epic moto day for the pros. Sorry but I'm going to Erie or watkins.

It's an epic day for watching live pro racing, too!  (It's been so hot in most of the past years!)  Have a good ride!

We'll be hitting up the trails the day after the race.