Sign in to follow this  

Our time is coming..........

Nice teaser but should we believe? Or, do we get the same old same old with BNG?

No but seriously. Do you think this means they might take some of this technology and bring it to the X?

if they did I would be on a 15 as soon as they were in store! However it seems to me the models they announce early seem to be the ones with changes and the ones announced last minute tend to be unchanged. :( I do want a new x so bad but I don't have much hope.

The Rumor is 2015 is FI on the same bike, with some updates (like the 2013 WR450F), and the 2016 is the new X lineup, starting with the new 250X (now discontinued).

The Rumor is 2015 is FI on the same bike, with some updates (like the 2013 WR450F), and the 2016 is the new X lineup, starting with the new 250X (now discontinued).

Hope your right. But wouldn't be surprised if they just slap FI and leave it!

You guys are going rogue off topic. I am surprised Bill hasn't raised his voice!  Oh and the mention of orange in post 9 - what were you thinking?  

Edited by Thumpdaddy650
  • Like 1

That's the 1000 twin adventure bike that is coming.

If you want a KTM, buy a KTM. Good luck with that. When you go to change that first 'why the hell did that break?" part,  for the first time, just listen to my voice in your ear saying " I told you so....."

Now simmer down, or no Cartoons on Saturday.

• Like 1

If you want a KTM, buy a KTM. Good luck with that. When you go to change that first 'why the hell did that break?" part,  for the first time, just listen to my voice in your ear saying " I told you so....."

No thanks, bought an 09 530 XCW and tried to make it work.  Sold it and went back to Honda - 09 450X and I haven't seen anything better come along.  Cartoons for me.

I think what he is saying is, people riding the Honda 450X will be the only people riding off road with carburetors instead of FI soon!!