Sign in to follow this  

What was your first bike?

lol  :rolleyes:

Awwwwwww........ look at that cute face in the pic how adorable, hahahaha.  So, do you race your dirt bike?  How long have you been riding/racing?

Edited by Honda_Power

Awwwwwww........ look at that cute face in the pic how adorable, hahahaha.  So, do you race your dirt bike?  How long have you been riding/racing?

I sure do. Ive been riding and racing since I was 7 and stopped when I was 15 and I recently started back riding in Feb (I'm 17 now) and plan on racing my first race back since I stopped the end of this month.  ;)

and don't let that "cute" face fool you. wat do you ride?

• Like 1

Creeeeeeper!! You track down women on here faster than a bloodhound lol

• Like 3

and don't let that "cute" face fool you. wat do you ride?

Oh....... I'm pretty sure you're a terror on track and can kick my butt.  :bonk:

I just started getting into dirt bikes though, and I've got a Honda cr125.  Maybe when I get better we can race! 

Oh....... I'm pretty sure you're a terror on track and can kick my butt.  :bonk:

I just started getting into dirt bikes though, and I've got a Honda cr125.  Maybe when I get better we can race! 

Yea i mite could. and well thats cool. I plan on moving up to either a 125 or 250 soon lol its a hard decision when I'm only 5'3 and 110 pds and wudnt be able to touch on either :rolleyes:  But more than likely a 125 so it won't be so much of a jump since I ride a kx100 now.

:lol:  :lol: 

I've got a feeling this one will eat him alive
  • Like 1