Sign in to follow this  

couplers

In the manual they say the black is aggressive,green is standard,white is soft.When I got the bike it had some popping at light throttle so I tried the black and the popping is better but I was under the impression its the aggressive coupler.Reading over some of the posts here they say the book is wrong and the black is soft and the white is aggressive.Is this the case with the 2014?The black seemed to me like it had more bottom than the green but maybe its just hooking up better,I haven't tried the white one.Its seems to me the standard coupler is running it a bit lean on the beginning of the throttle so if the white is more aggressive then its probably gona be leaner than the green.

I have a '12, I run the white... the others seem to give me poor throttle response out of corners... I love the white coupler.

The black has less hit, green std, and white more hit. The manual refers to terrain type black (hard ground) and white (soft loam and sand). The black has richer fuel mapping and white leaner fuel mapping.

I like the green coupler the best in my bike. Black is good for really hard packed dirt, but in deeper dirt and loam it makes it harder to get back up in the powerband coming out of corners, ect.

I only ran the white coupler once and it just seems to be too lean to run the crappy pump gas we have here. I'd need some good fuel before I try that one again