Sign in to follow this  

Neck Brace HELP!

Take that neck brace off and throw it away... Looks are everything!

Or just go to one of them sign/ sticker making stores and tell em what you want.

Take that neck brace off and throw it away... Looks are everything!

Or just go to one of them sign/ sticker making stores and tell em what you want.

im not throwing away a $300 neck brace and i don't live near a decal shop

• Like 1

If you are good enough, everyone will know your name whether it is printed on your back or not, and the example you posted looked gimmicky to me the first time I saw it, and worse the second time.

That said, if you are serious, one suggestion I would offer is to have the jersey altered.  You could cut two button holes (just like shirts) in the right place and reinforce them so the prongs slip underneath.  That would be a better solution for you and whomever that guy was in the photo . . . 'cause I couldn't read his name. 

PS velcro under the button holes would do an even better job holding the jersey in place.  Either way, hope you don't need to use the brace, but glad you have it.  :thumbsup:

Cut holes just above where the prongs begin to cover your name, and slide the prongs inside your jersey. Problem solved.

Agreed, but reinforce with stitching around the holes or they will rip out.  Any tailor will do this cheap.  Take the brace and jersey with you and tell them what you want to do.  Bet you end up with a good product worthy of a pic here.

Do you ride slow enough for people to read your name?

• Like 3

With a little time on google you could prob find one ( decal shop) where you could place an online order then confirm details over the phone before they make and ship it to you. People but boat stickers like this all day long. Good luck

You should be more concerned about the death ring you are wearing then someone seeing your name

Yeah, because neck braces are dangerous.

:bonk:

There is evidence they are not helpful  :bonk:

Why don't you post up independent testing that states otherwise?  The french did a independent study since the FIM was making them mandatory & found they are useless & could cause more problems & they are not mandatory due to the study  :bonk:   

Edited by Bobby_Treen

There is evidence they are not helpful  :bonk:

Why don't you post up independent testing that states otherwise?  The french did a independent study since the FIM was making them mandatory & found they are useless & could cause more problems & they are not mandatory due to the study  :bonk:   

The evidence I didn't post is just as substancial as the evidence you didn't post.

I could just as easily say the Chinese did a study that says protective equipment helps protect.

Try Crashing without one and with one compare and then tell me they don't work... EXPERIENCE IS MORE TRUTHFUL THAN TEST

Your CAPS does nothing to help get your point across, just makes you look like a small child.  Everyone who crashes thinks their brace saved them from a wheel chair.  Yet for every BS story about how it saved them without any proof there are many more crashes just like it with no one wearing a brace & they walked away just fine.  You simply have a false sense of security.  There have been plenty of cases of people with braces on now in wheel chairs or dead.  There is no proof as to one way or the other, you believe cool.  Plenty believe in a made up god with no proof what so ever so it is really not surprising people buy into this theory.  

Edited by Bobby_Treen

Your CAPS does nothing to help get your point across, just makes you look like a small child.  Everyone who crashes thinks their brace saved them from a wheel chair.  Yet for every BS story about how it saved them without any proof there are many more crashes just like it with no one wearing a brace & they walked away just fine.  You simply have a false sense of security.  There have been plenty of cases of people with braces on now in wheel chairs or dead.  There is no proof as to one way or the other, you believe cool.  Plenty believe in a made up god with no proof what so ever so it is really not surprising people buy into this theory.  

Ok dude lets stick to neck braces and not bring in religion... Ok?