Sign in to follow this  

Value of my ATV

Hi guys, I have a raptor 350 2006 that I want to sell for a sled. I would like to know what value you guys think I could sell it at. The aftermarket parts are lister here:

FMF factory 4 exhaust header

Shortened Clutch Lever

New rear chain guard

PowerMadd hangguards

K&N oil filter

K&N air filter

New head gasket

New Maxxis Razr front tires

All Balls steel tie rods

thats all. Thanks. I bought it for 1000 back in november.

Does it come with a plow and a rack to carry deer and/or beer?

Edited by yellow ketchup

$1200 at best. Better come to terms now that you don't own gold.

How come kgmx? Why don't they add extra value to it

People want stock bikes. They see mods, and they either see free stuff or some hotshot wannabe that ragged on the bike. It's just the way things are.

People want stock bikes. They see mods, and they either see free stuff or some hotshot wannabe that ragged on the bike. It's just the way things are.

:( Well I'll try and get 15 or 17 for it. Thanks

I don't. It also get a new top end too. I would like 1700. Ones in my area are going for 2k plus!

Top end means nothing, replacing them is regular maintaince and has to be done anyways. It doesn't add a cent of value but it might help someone buy it, knowing that it was been done.

Also, there's a difference in what people post their bikes for and what they sell. If you paid $1000, it's a $1000 bike. Shortening the clutch lever and adding a few really minor things, most of which are needed on the bike anyways doesn't do anything. Maybe if you built a badass motor for it and had a full race suspension set up but replacing your tie rod ends when they go with a brand name set doesn't add value. A pipe doesn't either.