Sign in to follow this  

350 SXF 2013 Few Questions

Hey,

recently bought a 13 350 SXF and have a few q's...

changed the oil and measured 1.1 litres that came out, put in 1.1 liters of fresh oil but the sight glass says it's empty, where as the old oil was up halfway on the glass? I've ran the engine for 10 mins but still low on the sight glass, I also replaced the filter at this time and used some of the 1.1 liters I measured out to fill the oil filter cavity.

Also I just stripped it down and had my frame powder coated orange, re built it back up and I'm left with one of those 90 degree vent hose connectors like your fuel vent hose connects to in the frame,any ideas where it goes?

thanks guy's

Not sure about your oil situation, I haven't changed the oil on mine enough to know off the top of my head–Have barely ridden it!

But, the 90 degree thing is more than likely the fuel tank breather clip. There is a hole in the RHS of your frame neck near the head tube, clean the thread first, powder more than likely bogged it, then clip fuel breather onto that.

Hey Thanks,

I have the fuel breather one in, but i have another left over that is slightly smaller?

Hmmm.... 

Does it fit the LHS side hole that matches up?

Not sure.