Sign in to follow this  

Kdx200 number plate

Hello I looking into doing harescrambles soon on my 2001 kdx200 and want to put a front number plate on my bike and take my headlight off. Does anyone know what brand I could buy which would fit or any info on this? Thanks

2001 Kawasaki KDX200

Looks like the pre 96 style with the 3 bolts might fit.  You could always use the top center bolt on the 96+ style and just zipty the bottoms to the fork tubes.

I have a white number plate on mine, uses top center bolt only and zip ties on the fork legs.

Ill trade for your headlight :)

• Like 1

Looks like the pre 96 style with the 3 bolts might fit. You could always use the top center bolt on the 96+ style and just zipty the bottoms to the fork tubes.

A 96 kx250 number plate?

2001 Kawasaki KDX200

1986 - 1989 style fits best, but may not be as "modern" as you might want.

Yeh I was looking for something newer. Is there any chance I could change the front fender so it could fit a modern style number plate?

2001 Kawasaki KDX200

A 96 kx250 number plate?

2001 Kawasaki KDX200

80-something to 1995 was a flat 3 bolt plate. 96-02 uses 1 bolt and will work with your front fender.  03-07 you need to make some sort of bracket or just zipty the whole thing because the bolt goes in from the top, not the front.  You can still use a newer 03+ fender with the 96-02 plate.