Sign in to follow this  

which mirror for plated KTM?

Which mirror is everyone running on their plated KTM? I have a 2014 KTM 300XC

Edited by BriAnJG054

this one:

http://www.amazon.com/TRACKSIDE-Folding-Mirror-Right/dp/B00C4YOZW4

my local cyclegear has them for $10.

easily fold out of the way in the woods. cheap to replace if you break them. weigh nothing. fit on any handlebar. somewhat close to useless as a mirror on the road, though, so depends on whether you are just trying to be legal or you want to actually be able to see behind you without having to move your arm and lean over to get out of the way.

I use the Bug Eyes mirror that attaches to your helmet. Vibration free, lightweight, cheap, nothing on the handlebars.

That looks like a good option.  I'll have to try one. 

I use this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bicycle-Bike-Sports-Handlebar-Flexible-Rearview-Mirror-High-Quality-/291116805204?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c7e9ec54

$1.78

Of course I don't expect to actually see anything behind me in this mirror when I'm riding.

Edited by GasitandCrash

Acerbis folding.

Is that the little black mirror that rides on a balljoint kind of deal? I think that may be what I have and it is not up to my expectations. It folds down nice but when it's up I can never get it to stay where I want it, plus it starts falling over at 50mph!

Is that the little black mirror that rides on a balljoint kind of deal? I think that may be what I have and it is not up to my expectations. It folds down nice but when it's up I can never get it to stay where I want it, plus it starts falling over at 50mph!

I had one of those once.  They are pure crap, IMO.