Sign in to follow this  

which brand jets to use?

If 6 sigma provides them then choose them. They are so helpful and professional man I would literally pay double just because they go above and beyond.

If 6 sigma provides them then choose them. They are so helpful and professional man I would literally pay double just because they go above and beyond.

cheers man, il look em up

not dynojet the use fake made up jet numbers. value your own time and bike. use "real" jets.

ahh sounds good cheers, any idea where sells them to speed my search up ? 

they're kind of ubiquitous. are genuine jets really that hard to find? I really don't have any info that would make a simple google search any faster. a google search is awfully fast

they're kind of ubiquitous. are genuine jets really that hard to find? I really don't have any info that would make a simple google search any faster. a google search is awfully fast

ahh...no they were not haha, iv been searching everywhere for kits and nothings came up untill i searched that 

99113-GHB-1650. that's a Honda part number for a 165 keihin hex main jet. 99113-GHB-1680 is the part number for a 168. 99103-440-0500 is the honda part number for a "21 series" 50 idle jet.

the exact same genuine keihin jets with Kawasaki part numbers are: 92063-1370, 92063-1371, and 92064-1144 respectively. catch my drift?