Anti-Vibration

What do you guys recommed for anti-vibration for a 2014 ktm 250sx, it really kills me on the track and im hoping something will help a bit.

Other than in the pits the vibration doesn't bother me a bit, what bothers you about the vibration?

it numbs my hands to the point where i can hold onto the bike anymore, do you guys know anything about the inserts they make?

I have no experience with the inserts, though I can tell you that neither the rubber mounted top clamps or the Neken SFS clamps have any noticeable impact on reducing vibration. I suspect the inserts may be your best option

So maybe you don't like flex bars for whatever reason but really when I ride other bikes four or two strokes back to back with my bike there is a very noticeable reduction in vibration and they are expensive but they are an option you should look into. I use the Twisted Engineering in the 3x level of flex.

So maybe you don't like flex bars for whatever reason but really when I ride other bikes four or two strokes back to back with my bike there is a very noticeable reduction in vibration and they are expensive but they are an option you should look into. I use the Twisted Engineering in the 3x level of flex.

I'm sure flex bars are the best solution, but a lot of folks would rather try some lower cost options first.

I recently read another thread about vibration solutions and Spider Grips were mentioned by a couple of posters as being very good.  They're only about $15 and nothing could be simpler to install.

Also, some guys mentioned a rubber hose filled with sand that is installed inside of the handlebars.   That's cheap & simple too.

I'm sure flex bars are the best solution, but a lot of folks would rather try some lower cost options first.

I recently read another thread about vibration solutions and Spider Grips were mentioned by a couple of posters as being very good. They're only about $15 and nothing could be simpler to install.

Also, some guys mentioned a rubber hose filled with sand that is installed inside of the handlebars. That's cheap & simple too.

Oh I agree with you they are out of some peoples price range and I'm all for finding cheaper alternatives. I've just never found anything that works as well.

I have the same problem on a (13 sx 250) with my hands going numb from the vibration,I went with the twisted engineering 3x windham bend,It worked for the vibration,hands no longer went to sleep,but i don't like the bend of the bars.I love the stock bend.I used the TE bars 1 time they are in perfect shape,I will sell them for 100 off the price of new ones.I did put renthal kevlar grips on the stock bars,and it seems like less vibration than the stock ktm grips.