Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400 speedometer

I recently purchased a 2004 DRZ400s that has no speedo. I was wondering if the analog one Baja Designs sells would work on this bike as opposed to an electronic one. They claim it will work on any japanese bike with a 21 inch front wheel and hook to the factory speedo cable. Has anyone out there used one of these before? All I need is a speedo, odometer and trip odometer. I figured if this unit would work on my bike I could just get it and a new speedo cable (which is also missing).

I recently purchased a 2004 DRZ400s that has no speedo. I was wondering if the analog one Baja Designs sells would work on this bike as opposed to an electronic one. They claim it will work on any japanese bike with a 21 inch front wheel and hook to the factory speedo cable. Has anyone out there used one of these before? All I need is a speedo, odometer and trip odometer. I figured if this unit would work on my bike I could just get it and a new speedo cable (which is also missing).

Check out the Trail Tech Vapor. Nice gauge and includes everything you need.

http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/vapor

• Like 1

Get the vapor for sure I've had one in both the drz's I've had and loved it. it's only 95$ and has rpm, engine temp ,speed and a bunch of other features.

• Like 1