Sign in to follow this  

14 crf250l lower fork guards

Hello, does anyone know if the lower fork guards of a crf250r fit the 250l?

I've been looking for the carbon fiber guards for awhile but came up empty, any help whoud be great.

Hello, does anyone know if the lower fork guards of a crf250r fit the 250l?

I've been looking for the carbon fiber guards for awhile but came up empty, any help whoud be great.

The fork guards are the same as the CRF250R.  Acerbis makes some black ones.  I got mine from Motorcycle Superstore, but the white ones don't show scratches as bad. 

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/10/207/11726/27383/PITEM/Acerbis-Lower-Fork-Covers-2013-Honda-CRF250R-Parts.aspx

0000-Acerbis-Lower-Fork-Covers-MCSS.jpg

I found this post by using the search button ....  :cheers:

• Like 1

Thanks alot, I plasti dipped the oem ones they dont look that bad, but I really like the way the carbon fiber ones look. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

I was looking at the lightspeed guards, but I dont like the lightspeed logo on it, does anyone know if its a sticker on it that can be peeled of or is it built into the guard?

Why not just take them and have them printed? I took mine off and have skins, but its an easy way to get the effect you want , unless u want to pay for real carbon, then again they are just debris deflectors.

just a suggestion

IMAG0443.jpg

• Like 2