guts or seat concepts tall seat

I currently run the guts standard height  soft foam and motoseat cover and like it, however I'm always a bit cramped when sitting.  thinking of trying a tall seat and  lowering my fastway linkage to try and keep the overall seat height the same since it is perfect when I need to dab.  I just need a little more peg to seat height to not feel so cramped up.

anyone have any pictures of the guts or seat concepts tall seat on a 2013-2014 two stroke?

it looks like the guts foam is very tall, almost a straight profile from the tank to the back of the seat, which might be too tall for me...

I can't seem to find any pictures of the seat concepts tall or standard on the beta two stroke.

I currently run the guts standard height  soft foam and motoseat cover and like it, however I'm always a bit cramped when sitting.  thinking of trying a tall seat and  lowering my fastway linkage to try and keep the overall seat height the same since it is perfect when I need to dab.  I just need a little more peg to seat height to not feel so cramped up.

anyone have any pictures of the guts or seat concepts tall seat on a 2013-2014 two stroke?

it looks like the guts foam is very tall, almost a straight profile from the tank to the back of the seat, which might be too tall for me...

I can't seem to find any pictures of the seat concepts tall or standard on the beta two stroke.

Here's mine.. I haven't seen any other pics of this seat so I figured I'd make a small vid for others to see. I like it. It's stiffer than I thought it would be. It's a stiffer soft than the gutz soft is. It's more like a medium stiffness and I like the seat height and shape.. I've got some rear offset pegs to go on too...

Here's mine.. I haven't seen any other pics of this seat so I figured I'd make a small vid for others to see. I like it. It's stiffer than I thought it would be. It's a stiffer soft than the gutz soft is. It's more like a medium stiffness and I like the seat height and shape.. I've got some rear offset pegs to go on too...

thanks!  that looks pretty tall also!  my current standard guts foam is "soft"  but is not soft like an EE soft, more like my old ktm guts medium.  so if it's like that then it may be good.  I've also got some fastway pegs I can try in the "lowboy" position.

how tall are you? and are you flat footed when sitting on the bike or on the tips of your toes?

I'm 6'1" with monkey longer arms. I'm kind of mixed as far as foot position. Lots of our trails have low trees and brush so I've adapted a sitting style to suite the terrain. I try to change my style to stand more when I can.. still trying to improve..  Yea the seat concepts soft seems more like a gutz medium if I had to make a comparison. I like it.. for the 2 rides I have on it. It seems well made and quality. It should. It's not cheap. I like the height better than the stock. When I put on my suzuki/ktm bend little higher protaper bars and the half inch rear offsett pegs I think it will improve the fit better.. although it's not bad now.. but all the little adjustments make a good difference in the end.

This is how I look..This is from a week or so ago at a hare scramble race we just had..

http://www.freezeaction.com/SmugPreview/Sprint-CX-Hare-Scramble/41061013_JBgMSB/3271619884_3kZjGf7#!i=3271678739&k=SpsNN74&lb=1&s=A

Now after watching this ...I am a sit down rider more..but this was a mud race. I'm trying to change and stand more often. .

thanks!  that looks pretty tall also!  my current standard guts foam is "soft"  but is not soft like an EE soft, more like my old ktm guts medium.  so if it's like that then it may be good.  I've also got some fastway pegs I can try in the "lowboy" position.

how tall are you? and are you flat footed when sitting on the bike or on the tips of your toes?