Sign in to follow this  

Bike to bike 2-way communication - anyone use these, recommendations?

What do you guys use for two way communications between two bikes and how do you like the system you are using? My son is just starting to enjoy off road riding and i would like for us to have the ability to communicate.

What do you guys use for two way communications between two bikes and how do you like the system you are using? My son is just starting to enjoy off road riding and i would like for us to have the ability to communicate.

bad idea

Frantic arm waving, the middle finger, braking hard to skid the rear wheel to denote turns for the slow guys, redlining the engine rpm all work good for me.

Edited by Eddie8v
  • Like 2

I use the Scala Rider 4. Works great but a little pricey. Although they will pair up with older Scala stuff. The Blu tooth is handy. Listen to music while riding along till my buddy chimes in to say something silly.

Go Green. Ride Air Cooled!!!

• Like 1

Pin the throttle to let someone know your running up on them, point down to let them know the grounds missing, flat hand up to stop, stare repetitively to let them know you about to explore somethin.. That's about it. The more y'all ride together the more you'll learn each other.

As far as Bluetooth... Not paying attention is how accident happen..

No "accidents" here. Maybe you should use both sides of your brain. Listening to Jimmy Buffet while I pass you on my back wheel.

That's cute

Just messing with you.

I started using those devices on my BMW street bike and thought why not use it on some trail/ woods rides. Turns out it's pretty cool. I don't recommend them for everyone. I've been riding for many years. There was a slight learning curve for me but now I really like it. In really technical sections I don't even hear it. Cruising to the next tight spot it's fun. Then I tune it out again.