Sign in to follow this  

is a 450 too big

Hello, im 15 and 170 cm tall. I sold my kawasaki kx 125 and want something bigger. I found a cheap 450 but is that too big for me? Should i get 250 instead to start on?

Hello, im 15 and 170 cm tall. I sold my kawasaki kx 125 and want something bigger. I found a cheap 450 but is that too big for me? Should i get 250 instead to start on?

Definitely. Get a 250f and learn to ride that before you move to a 450. There is no way at the age of 15 you are ready for a 450 (especially when your last bike was a 125). Most people that ride for 20 years cannot handle a 450 properly and a lot of people sell their 450s and go back down to 250fs. Then they find out quickly they are faster on the 250f.

• Like 1

Definitely. Get a 250f and learn to ride that before you move to a 450. There is no way at the age of 15 you are ready for a 450 (especially when your last bike was a 125). Most people that ride for 20 years cannot handle a 450 properly and a lot of people sell their 450s and go back down to 250fs. Then they find out quickly they are faster on the 250f.

Okay thanks. Many of my friends also said i should get a 250f :) And then there is my one friend who is 16 and has got a KTM 525 :D

Edited by blablachef

Or 150 two smoker, same or more power as some 250fs