ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Trade 10% code at Rocky Mountain ATV MC for 1998 KX250 service manual (preferably Clymers or Haynes)

I am in need of a shop manual while I replace the brake pads, fork seals, rebuild top end, and give it a thorough cleaning. I don't anticipate needing it, but I would like the security of knowing I have it. I just bought a lot of replacement parts from Rocky Mountain atv mc and they gave me a 10% code. Hoping to trade that for a pdf of the manual. It's a 1998 KX250, thanks!!

*****Note: The email they sent me with the code says it must be used within 30 days.

Edited by MEGA_MAX

Well I have been following the manual and it looks like everything matches up pretty well with '98. The only thing that doesn't seem to match up very well is the KIPS, which is a big problem, because mine is COVERED in carbon build up. I would like to take it apart and soak everything, including the cylinder, in kerosene (with no rubber parts on the engine is this a safe move?). However, I'm quite terrified to disassemble the KIPS without a proper manual.

I don't need the code, thanks though.

No problem at all, thanks very much for your help. It was extremely helpful. Very nice feeling to have the service manual on-hand.