Sign in to follow this  

I never liked any quad made

But there's something about Yamaha banshees that just makes me change my mind, it's the only quad I have driven that I have liked. I would never think of buying any quad as I have drove dirtbikes all my life but I went out and bought a banshee. Is there anyone else that actually likes them even tho it's a quad

But there's something about Yamaha banshees that just makes me change my mind, it's the only quad I have driven that I have liked. I would never think of buying any quad as I have drove dirtbikes all my life but I went out and bought a banshee. Is there anyone else that actually likes them even tho it's a quad

You're gonna get ripped for posting this, so I'm gonna get one in before it starts. I bought my wife an RSX850, and that thing is a blast. Absolutely destroys my home trail, to the point of repairing with a Bobcat, but still a blast

You're gonna get ripped for posting this, so I'm gonna get one in before it starts. I bought my wife an RSX850, and that thing is a blast. Absolutely destroys my home trail, to the point of repairing with a Bobcat, but still a blast

I don't care haha I just love banshees

I have an 03, bought it new in 02. Lots of mods, 75 horsepower build. I stopped counting at $17,000 invested.

These days it just hangs on the wall in my garage.

They sure are hard on trails.

I would never bring the quad to anywhere where there is bikes because I hate when I'm out on a track and there's quads and trying not to be run over, there's not trials like you guys talk about in Ireland we only have tracks and private land and bogs, look up irish bogs and you'll be amazed, so much open space and lots of fun for quads or bikes and you can go anywhere .this is just the bog that I live more but Ireland is famous for them ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1402006996.965990.jpg

Banshees are.great for the dunes.  mine was such a cushy ride on the dunes and dune trails. Not sure about the rules nowadays but in Oregon i used to take the ol lady out on the back. 

My wife, absolutely, will not ride a dirt bike. I have been trying to talk her into one for a couple of years. I have finally come to the conclusion, I am going to have to get her a banshee. Because that's the only four wheeler I want to take out and ride myself occasionally. Living 15 minutes from the dunes, I have been able to try out about every wheeler ever made.   Banshees are fun. The only thing funer in the sand is a  86 250R, but I am not putting her on one of those.

My wife, absolutely, will not ride a dirt bike. I have been trying to talk her into one for a couple of years. I have finally come to the conclusion, I am going to have to get her a banshee. Because that's the only four wheeler I want to take out and ride myself occasionally. Living 15 minutes from the dunes, I have been able to try out about every wheeler ever made. Banshees are fun. The only thing funer in the sand is a 86 250R, but I am not putting her on one of those.

Would a banshee be to much for your wife?

Not a stock one with knobby tires.

any of you guys from nj and wanna ride tomoro