Sign in to follow this  

How would U jump tree

I wouldn't have even slowed down for that little one. Just cracked the throttle to lighten the front...

• Like 1

Right on Monk but it's the 550lbs+ of not hitting it right that concerns me.Not that I have one.

Just curious what others think.

Ya, but your in the bush with a 550lb machine. If you continue that kinda "offroad" riding, there was no better opportunity to try it and see what happens...

• Like 1

someone forgot to tell him to dock his land barrage and walk. Those GS's are pigs. 

Proper tool for the proper job.  Either a dirt bike, (or one of the small dual sports like a yamaha 250 WXR,  or any of the KTMs. ) 

You dont want to do that - still the same answer.  proper tool to lead that pig through the woods is a husqvarna chainsaw!

Ya, but your in the bush with a 550lb machine. If you continue that kinda "offroad" riding, there was no better opportunity to try it and see what happens...

used to do it in the day with 650 triumphs, 5 mph approach/pop clutch over tree, slide to rear tire, throttle over

Just throttle the damn thing over, GS's can pop right over a little log like that if you don't ride like a puss. Typical adventure rider, he made a mountain out of a molehill and has no idea how to ride his pig offroad. 

• Like 1

That was a waste of a perfectly good smoke break.... Back to work I go.

• Like 2

MHO

Just throttle the damn thing over, GS's can pop right over a little log like that if you don't ride like a puss. Typical adventure rider, he made a mountain out of a molehill and has no idea how to ride his pig offroad. 

This.  With as heavy as they are, get a little speed, get the front up, and the damn thing will keep going just from momentum.

• Like 1