Sign in to follow this  

Had to share what would you say if you were about to land on someone?

OUCH! Some of those hurt. I landed on a guy one time who was just in front of me on a long double, he cut it short at the last minute and I didn't. I could tell in mid-air that there was pending doom and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. My front tire landed right on his rear fender. He finished the race and I got a concussion.

• Like 1

OUCH! Some of those hurt. I landed on a guy one time who was just in front of me on a long double, he cut it short at the last minute and I didn't. I could tell in mid-air that there was pending doom and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. My front tire landed right on his rear fender. He finished the race and I got a concussion.

Did you kiss the cross bar?

Edited by pavementsurfer

Yea there were def some painful ones in there, especially that early one where I assume he was trying to make that last landing (or overshot the other one).  But the one at 4:21ish where he goes through the fence had me cracking up....in that case, id say "hooow do i turnnn this thing...." That kid @ 7:18 in the indoor track was tooootally at fault for that. How he didnt notice the kid didnt jump that...not to mention didnt see the yellow flag? Pay attention ffs. And finally the one @ 6:56 would def be an OH SHEIT moment...nuts.

i shouldnt of watched this tho, trail riding sat, and all the head on ones in the trails...eek.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF

Yea there were def some painful ones in there, especially that early one where I assume he was trying to make that last landing (or overshot the other one).  But the one at 4:21ish where he goes through the fence had me cracking up....in that case, id say "hooow do i turnnn this thing...." That kid @ 7:18 in the indoor track was tooootally at fault for that. How he didnt notice the kid didnt jump that...not to mention didnt see the yellow flag? Pay attention ffs. And finally the one @ 6:56 would def be an OH SHEIT moment...nuts.

i shouldnt of watched this tho, trail riding sat, and all the head on ones in the trails...eek.

The one at 6:56 made me cringe, how he sat up after is beyond me.  How many times have you flown around a blind turn without knowing if someones coming opposite.  It makes riding public land sketchy.

Honestly how often do you get a head on crash on a dirtbike. That is unbelieveable how often in that clip it happens and I have never heard of it before.

Trying to watch these in the office without outright laughing.

The one at 6:56 made me cringe, how he sat up after is beyond me.  How many times have you flown around a blind turn without knowing if someones coming opposite.  It makes riding public land sketchy.

Right, I never think about going around a turn fast......Maybe I should!!!

I love the first one.   Where the heck was he planning on going?? lol

I'll throw this one in, "We can't go on meeting like this".

Edited by YHGEORGE

Seems like every time there's a head on collision it's because they aren't staying on their side of the trail. Like they are going out of their lane and then running into someone.