Sign in to follow this  

what will be the overall best bike of 2015?

one of the new 2 strokes? will the kx450f be the king? will Honda have the best bike? I know most of the bikes have not been released I just like to see everyones predictions

feel free to explain why you expect a certain bike to be the king

Edited by ImAHondaMan

I'm liking the cr250

looks like a sick bike. and the crf450r always looks good to me. I'm expecting good things out of it this year

• Like 1

It will still be the KTM 300 XC.

KTM is a joke.  They are soo afraid of outright comparison's with the Big 4..... so they come up with different displacements in order to have an excuse.  With their odd 300's and 200's and what else number they have so they can't be compared with against other manufacturers.  Don't they even run a 350cc against the 450 class in pro races too?  They only did it so that IF they lose, they have an excuse...... and if they do win, they get bragging rights saying how they won with 100cc less.

Using odd number displacements  as a scapegoat.

Edited by Honda_Power
  • Like 2

KTM is a joke.  They are soo afraid of outright comparison's with the Big 4..... so they come up with different displacements in order to have an excuse.  With their odd 300's and 200's and what else number they have so they can't be compared with against other manufacturers.  Don't they even run a 350cc against the 450 class in pro races too?  They only did it so that IF they lose, they have an excuse...... and if they do win, they get bragging rights saying how they won with 100cc less.

Using odd number displacements  as a scapegoat

get off your Honda high horse Honda sucks!!! putting out the same crap year after year!!!! at least Ktm is changing it up. Ktm has a 450 &250 plus all the other displacements they are not making any excuses!! who won the first two outdoor races this year??? KTM of coarse!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

get off your Honda high horse Honda sucks!!! putting out the same crap year after year!!!! at least Ktm is changing it up. Ktm has a 450 &250 plus all the other displacements they are not making any excuses!! who won the first two outdoor races this year??? KTM of coarse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ktms as much as the next guy but I love Hondas as well...

you have to admit. Honda has made some kick ass bikes. they don't need to make drastic changes all the time. once the whole valve issue dissolved the bikes don't have much need for change. i believe the 2015 no longer has air forks so I'm stoked. Honda is going to come out with yet another strong reliable fast nimble and pretty lookin bike

This is stunningly ridiculous. 

• Like 10

TW200

I don't have one, but I can recognize greatness,

• Like 1

KTM is a joke. They are soo afraid of outright comparison's with the Big 4..... so they come up with different displacements in order to have an excuse. With their odd 300's and 200's and what else number they have so they can't be compared with against other manufacturers. Don't they even run a 350cc against the 450 class in pro races too? They only did it so that IF they lose, they have an excuse...... and if they do win, they get bragging rights saying how they won with 100cc less.

Using odd number displacements as a scapegoat.

Well if you actually knew something about KTM's you'd know, that their pure awesomeness of listening to racers and riders is why they build so called odd displacements!

But once again, if you actually knew anything at all, you'd know that a 200 or 300 or even a 350 is not odd displacements!

Go Google search a DR350, kdx200, xr200,klx300!

That's just a few.

But I seriously doubt you even know what a Google search is.

• Like 1

KTM is a joke. They are soo afraid of outright comparison's with the Big 4..... so they come up with different displacements in order to have an excuse. With their odd 300's and 200's and what else number they have so they can't be compared with against other manufacturers. Don't they even run a 350cc against the 450 class in pro races too? They only did it so that IF they lose, they have an excuse...... and if they do win, they get bragging rights saying how they won with 100cc less.

Using odd number displacements as a scapegoat.

Seriously, every comment I read from you is absolutely retarded...

• Like 5

you have to admit. Honda has made some kick ass bikes. they don't need to make drastic changes all the time. once the whole valve issue dissolved the bikes don't have much need for change. i believe the 2015 no longer has air forks so I'm stoked. Honda is going to come out with yet another strong reliable fast nimble and pretty lookin bike

2015 crf450 still has kyb air forks.  2015 crf250 has Showa triple air forks now.

lol

Honda has made some kick ass bikes.  But not since 2008.

• Like 2

2015 crf450 still has kyb air forks. 2015 crf250 has Showa triple air forks now.

could have sworn I've seen advertisement for a new spring fork