Sign in to follow this  

running a bit lean

Hey etuke, check out the g2 throttle cam system on motosport.com

It's from the same company as the throttle tamer, but gives you more options to tune into your riding style. I just ordered one myself

exactly what I was trying to describe.What coupling do you use?

could you tell me where the couplers are located on a13 model I didn't get the service manual?

the couplers come with the bike you should have gotten them in a bag with the plug and spoke wrench along with the owners manual,I also got an adapter for the air forks.You get a black and a white but the green is already on the bike.If you look just behind the front forks on the right side you will see a plug(should be green)right at the steering stem of the frame.

• Like 1

I think I remember reading about a company you could send one of your couplers to and they could reprogram it.  Does anyone remember who that is?  My 13 will occasionally give a lean pop on decel.  Not enough to hurt anything but annoying.  My 12 did not have that issue.

I don't think the couplers are programmable,all they do is access a different part of the ecu for different programming in fact I think you can run your bike without the coupler installed.

Hey etuke, check out the g2 throttle cam system on motosport.com

It's from the same company as the throttle tamer, but gives you more options to tune into your riding style. I just ordered one myself

did you get the tube installed yet?I ordered the tamer with the 400 adapter,seems what everybody uses when they buy.Cheaper option if you never use the other adapters and I can always buy another if needed.Let me know which you decide to use when you get it installed.

Not really on acceleration, but let's say I'm riding from the pits to the track at 1/4 throttle, my bike will keep back firing. It's don't it since new. And it also likes to backfire on decel

Hey I know it's a little late but if you could get a hold of some Avgas 100ll that will stop it ASAP.

I have the throttle tube, but haven't installed it yet. It rained hard pretty much all week here, so I knew I wasn't riding this weekend. Maybe next weekend I can ride

Hey I know it's a little late but if you could get a hold of some Avgas 100ll that will stop it ASAP.

I'm thinking of buying some VP U4.4 and doing a 50/50 mix between pump gas and that. I'm not gonna run Av gas in my bike

Edited by EvoJoeIX

I'm thinking of buying some VP U4.4 and doing a 50/50 mix between pump gas and that. I'm not gonna run Av gas in my bike

Hello, did the gas help with popping? I have the same problem:-(...