Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

I don't think I'd have the cojones to do this on the drz....

Wow,  and there is a 20 sec vid of him doing it on that page the PO posted a link to,  i think what he does after he crosses it is even scarier,   the thing about what hes doing is, if anything at all goes wrong,  bike or his mistake,  hes done,  no way. 

• Like 4

I would NOT do this! While I feel fortunate about things in my life, I however do not have any luck...and as luck would have it, the bike would stall at the most critical moment.

• Like 4

Wow,  and there is a 20 sec vid of him doing it on that page the PO posted a link to,  i think what he does after he crosses it is even scarier,   the thing about what hes doing is, if anything at all goes wrong,  bike or his mistake,  hes done,  no way. 

http://www.topgear.com/au/car-news/motorbike-cliff-3-6-14

thanks I originally clicked the image and it didn't have the video like the link did

thats crazy 

• Like 1

That MOFO is insane ! I used to do some crazy stuff on my 1975 RM 125 when I was 15 yrs old but nothing like that.

Balls yes, skills no.

What makes you think there's no skill there? Would be a rare bird (dumb bird) that would try that without being VERY comfortable on a bike.

I would venture that just trying that means he's a helluva rider. ;)

What makes you think there's no skill there? Would be a rare bird (dumb bird) that would try that without being VERY comfortable on a bike.

I would venture that just trying that means he's a helluva rider. ;)

I meant myself. Balls to try something like that sure. Skills to nail it - probably not. 

Wow...makes my ass pucker lol

hahahaha, yeh, that's what I said first time I saw it. Doesn't look that hard watching, but if you were standing there astride your bike, it would be more than pucker....... :(

• Like 2

Not something I would attempt myself but I use to ride with a bloke who would do all that crazy shit, he is now a paraplegic.

The irony of it is he did not get his injury doing anything crazy, just had a get off like all of us do, pointy rock hit just the right spot to severe his spinal cord.

• Like 2

hahahaha, yeh, that's what I said first time I saw it. Doesn't look that hard watching, but if you were standing there astride your bike, it would be more than pucker....... :(

Looks crazy just watching it. Being there thinking about doing it , well prob need another set of shorts.

• Like 1

looks safer than riding in traffic with 6000 lb suv's piloted by idiots. 

i'd do it. 

• Like 2