Sign in to follow this  

Barcia out for Thunder Valley

Trey has been consistently faster than Barcia since he returned from injury.  It's pretty much a given fact Barcia's ride is gone next year unless he pulls out a miraculous comeback late MX season.  There is always JGR though for the second chance guys.  He might gel on that Yamaha.  It's not the curse it used to be.

• Like 1

Which isn't half bad IMO.

I've got to figure its one of the best spots, he isn't expected to go out and dominate or anything go other than have good results because of how the fan think of him. He's a great racer, ambassador of the sport and representative of his sponsors.
  • Like 8

It's already a done deal... Barcia is gone next year. I'll bet he will be putting time in on the blue bike before the season is out. 

Trey is a guy every team dreams of having for all the reasons Squid mentioned, just has to stay healthy! Hopefully he ends up with a teammate that gels with Trey next year. The rumor mill is full of names that it could possibly be so no telling who it may be.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

Trey has been consistently faster than Barcia since he returned from injury.  It's pretty much a given fact Barcia's ride is gone next year unless he pulls out a miraculous comeback late MX season.  There is always JGR though for the second chance guys.  He might gel on that Yamaha.  It's not the curse it used to be.

You have it backwards. Justin left Honda, not the other way around.

• Like 1

JB51 is out with foot in anus injury according to Racer X

I took the liberty of updating the diagnosis

• Like 3

I took the liberty of updating the diagnosis

The obsession never dies...

Quick we need those same 3 videos....no Barcia thread is ever complete without you posting them.

• Like 2

The obsession never dies...

Quick we need those same 3 videos....no Barcia thread is ever complete without you posting them.

Who's obsession is greater? Yours or mine?

• Like 1

Honda offered him a contract already, he chose to turn it down.

It's already a done deal... Barcia is gone next year. I'll bet he will be putting time in on the blue bike before the season is out. 

Trey is a guy every team dreams of having for all the reasons Squid mentioned, just has to stay healthy! Hopefully he ends up with a teammate that gels with Trey next year. The rumor mill is full of names that it could possibly be so no telling who it may be.

Cole Seely will be his team mate.

I've got to figure its one of the best spots, he isn't expected to go out and dominate or anything go other than have good results because of how the fan think of him. He's a great racer, ambassador of the sport and representative of his sponsors.

Also crashes and gets injured a lot. In lots of unnamed threads in this place crashing that much is called riding over your head....

When they were introducing the riders at Hangtown it was pretty cool to see the respect he gets fr the fans.

They introduced JS7....some good cheers and a few boos.

They introduced Dungey.....same reaction

They introduced KRoc.....better reaction.

They introduced Trey.....and the place went nuts!

Good guy off the track and an agressive hang it all out on the track. Thats why the fans love him.

• Like 3

When they were introducing the riders at Hangtown it was pretty cool to see the respect he gets fr the fans.

They introduced JS7....some good cheers and a few boos.

They introduced Dungey.....same reaction

They introduced KRoc.....better reaction.

They introduced Trey.....and the place went nuts!

Good guy off the track and an agressive hang it all out on the track. Thats why the fans love him.

Fans are a finicky bunch.  No reason to boo any rider.