Sign in to follow this  

List your dirt bike injuries in here ;

OK, not a dirt bike injury here but....... I remembered being way way drunk and somehow took a misstep down some stairs and heard a loud "pop" sound come from my left knee.  It was LOUD!  But the weird thing is I didn't feel any pain at all.

What do you guys think happened? 

OK, not a dirt bike injury here but....... I remembered being way way drunk and somehow took a misstep down some stairs and heard a loud "pop" sound come from my left knee.  It was LOUD!  But the weird thing is I didn't feel any pain at all.

You got scared and farted...

• Like 1

No, you actually have to ride a dirt bike for that to happen :excuseme:

My bad. I forgot who we were discussing.

Edited by G9.5
  • Like 1

OK, not a dirt bike injury here but....... I remembered being way way drunk and somehow took a misstep down some stairs and heard a loud "pop" sound come from my left knee. It was LOUD! But the weird thing is I didn't feel any pain at all.

you are a &%$#@!. That was a personal attack. Someone please report it. This is my new tactic until they get both of us
  • Like 2

OK, not a dirt bike injury here but....... I remembered being way way drunk and somehow took a misstep down some stairs and heard a loud "pop" sound come from my left knee. It was LOUD! But the weird thing is I didn't feel any pain at all.

Hey honda power turn off your phone in class before your teacher catches you

One concussion, a couple sprained ankles when I also did an amazing Flying V, a shattered collarbone, shoulder out of socket, and four broken ribs. That's just what I can remember right off the top of my head. The ribs were the most painful of all, I don't think I ever hurt that bad. Oh yeah I also fouled up my knee once which required surgery. And I still have enough titanium in my collarbone to build a set of valves. Still going strong but maybe not quite as strong.

One concussion, a couple sprained ankles when I also did an amazing Flying V, a shattered collarbone, shoulder out of socket, and four broken ribs. That's just what I can remember right off the top of my head. The ribs were the most painful of all, I don't think I ever hurt that bad. Oh yeah I also fouled up my knee once which required surgery. And I still have enough titanium in my collarbone to build a set of valves. Still going strong but maybe not quite as strong.

How bad was your concussion.... and how was it like?  Never had one before.  I've heard of football players and the after effects it had on them later on in life, some of them can hardly string a sentence together. 

I was once subjected to unsubstantiated manufacturer hatred on the internet, it was very painful.

• Like 1

1. Ripped half my labrum off the bone in my right shoulder requiring surgery.

2. Stitches in my left arm to close the hole I created after the bike slipped out on a patch of ice and my arm slid through some gravel.

3. Broken pinky toe on right foot.

4. Broken index finger on left hand.

Everything else has just been scrapes, bruises, and sprains.  I have been riding for 7 years now.

Edited by carters2

How bad was your concussion.... and how was it like?  Never had one before.  I've heard of football players and the after effects it had on them later on in life, some of them can hardly string a sentence together.

It wasn't so bad, all I really remember is looking up at a light and one was sitting still and the other was whirling around in circles-the same light. I rode back to the pits they tell me but I don't remember doing it.

3x broken wrists l&r,1 wrist reconstruction,dislocated shoulder,ligaments ripped off shoulder and sternum,back compression fracture t5,7,8,9,cracked ribs,broken toes.

23 years riding

Hitman Hart, DAMN! Fall down and get back up, you are an inspiration my man!

Injuries riding for me:

dislocated hip joint

Torn ACL/meniscus

Countless broken ribs

Sprained ankles, some nasty bruises, hematomas, etc...

My last injury was a mild concussion and now I've forgotten all my previous injuries and my back, elbows, knees and neck stopped hurting  :rolleyes:

1st February 2014'

Ruptured PCL

Tibia plateau ripped from bone

Ruptured medial ligaments

Just starting to walk again now bought some braces and can't wait to get back on the beast!!! Hehehehe

Thank god for income protection insurance!!!