XCW speedometer cable on XC ?

I have a 2014 300XC and I recently bought a KTM odometer/computer from a member on here. The computer is off of a 2013 KTM XCW. He included the speedometer cable and the magnet that goes on the brake rotor. I know where to route it and how to plug it into the computer but i'm not sure where the threaded end goes? Can anyone give me some tips on how this goes together?

20140606_140323_resized_zps2a8580a3.jpg

The threaded end is the magnet pickup - it has to go into a hole below your brake caliper if you don't have a hole, you may need to drill and tap a hole for it.

Rob

you're right! I just went and checked and it was there. Guess i'm blind lol Thank You!

So the magnet fits in the slot on the rotor but doesn't seem very snug. Is there supposed to be two clips holding it in or something? I only have one.

1_zpsc9f1390b.jpg

4_zps10998f10.jpg

Also, does my routing of the cable look right? There is A LOT of extra slack.

5_zps3a8d439c.jpg

2_zps9e5c943d.jpg

Edited by BriAnJG054

One clip for magnet, take it off put the magnet through the whole and put clip back on.  It will stay.  Your cable routing is wrong, it should run with your brake line, zip tie them together at a couple points to keep them close.  Your brake line holder on fork guard has a place for the cable to run also.

One clip for magnet, take it off put the magnet through the whole and put clip back on.  It will stay.  Your cable routing is wrong, it should run with your brake line, zip tie them together at a couple points to keep them close.  Your brake line holder on fork guard has a place for the cable to run also.

Thanks!! Just got it together. Looks factory now.