Sign in to follow this  

2014 sxf 250 +3 big bore cylinder works dyno

This is a dyno showing the +3 big bore kit , the only other change was a yosh slip on pipe but that does not really add any power , it just makes a better noise than std , it was mapped before the big bore and after so fueling was optimum for both

1402083422529.jpg

• Like 1

I think it's 276 but never bothered to work it out

• Like 1

To put this in perspective a 14 crf 250 on this dyno makes 35hp , mine makes that at 8600rpm , so if I rode my bike from 6k to 8.5k I would have the same power as a crf from the bottom to rev limiter , isn't that a tad crazy ?

• Like 1

To put this in perspective a 14 crf 250 on this dyno makes 35hp , mine makes that at 8600rpm , so if I rode my bike from 6k to 8.5k I would have the same power as a crf from the bottom to rev limiter , isn't that a tad crazy ?

Very impressive! Wish you didn't live across the pond, I would love to rip your bike

rode it today and it unbelievable ,  so strong from just above idle to the rev limiter, maybe a tad much for woods,  but i don't ride that type of thing, for mx its fantastic ,  needed a remap as it made the previous perfect map be way too lean

I bet it was unbelievable! For a BB and an exhaust that's some serious power. I live at 8700ft above sea level so I would love a strong motor like you have.

There is a forum member that has a 2011 ktm 280 SXF which has a bit of work to it and he dynoed at 45hp. He is in BC and rides single track. He loves the power and came from a modded 300cc 2 stroker.

I would love to dyno my bike. I would be very happy with 42hp and 22lbs of torque.

On this dyno a 11 350 makes 41hp and a crf450 makes 46hp